There are several approaches inspectors can take to determine the cost of an inspection. The following resources provide tools, calculations, and other information to help inspectors put their own procedures in place.
Online Fee Calculators
These tools help inspectors calculate an inspection fee based on the inputted information about the subject property and variables specific to your business, such as the cost you charge per square foot or flat fees for multi-family units. The online fee calculators are an excellent first step in understanding how to price commercial property inspection jobs.
- Commercial Property Inspection Fee Calculator
- Multi-Unit Inspection Fee Calculator
- Fillable PDF Proposal Feature on Inspection Fee Calculators
- Calculating Your Inspection Fee: The Hourly Approach
- Multi-Family Dwelling Inspection Fee Matrix
- How to Price a Commercial Building Inspection