- Trademarks. CCPIA and the CCPIA logo are trademarks used by CCPIA and are protected by United States trademark laws and state laws.
- Copyright of Site Content. All site content, including, but not limited to, text, graphics and layout, is the property of CCPIA and is protected by United States and international copyright laws. No portion of this site may be reproduced, copied, sold, visited, or otherwise used for any commercial purpose without the express written consent of CCPIA. The content of this site may be printed, copied, viewed, downloaded, saved to disk for private use, and otherwise used solely for purposes of personal informational, provided that embedded copyright notices are NOT removed from the images, and attribution is given where provided. No site content may be altered in any way.
- Not Responsible for Links. This site contains links to and from other Internet sites. These sites are independent of CCPIA, and CCPIA has no control over, or responsibility for, the content, functioning, operation, policies, or availability of such sites.
- Disclaimer. CCPIA assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of this website. CCPIA makes no warranty of accuracy, completeness, adequacy, suitability, or non-infringement concerning this website or the information or materials it contains. CCPIA specifically disclaims any duty to update the information on this site.
- Comments Become Property of CCPIA. Any feedback or suggestions, written or oral, directed to CCPIA or this site become the property of CCPIA. CCPIA shall enjoy a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media. You grant CCPIA the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content, if CCPIA chooses to do so. Should you desire confidential treatment of feedback or suggestions, please write or email CCPIA. No feedback, suggestions or commentary of any kind will be treated as confidential without a prior, written statement from CCPIA.
- No Warranties Regarding This Site or the Services of CCPIA Members. CCPIA provides and maintains this site on an as-available basis. CCPIA makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation or availability of this site. You expressly agree that your use of this site is at your sole risk. Visitors to this site understand that CCPIA does not guarantee or warrant the services of its members, and visitors agree that CCPIA is not liable for the alleged acts or omissions of its members, nor may CCPIA be held liable for damages allegedly sustained as a result of the acts or omissions of its members, regardless of the legal theories employed.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, CCPIA DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CCPIA DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE, ITS SERVERS, OR EMAIL SENT FROM CCPIA ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU AGREE THAT CCPIA WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ALLEGEDLY ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WITHOUT REGARD TO THE THEORY OF LIABILITY ASSERTED. CCPIA IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM BY ANY THIRD PARTY, NO MATTER WHAT THEORY OF LIABILITY IS ASSERTED. YOU AGREE THAT FOR ANY LIABILITY RELATED TO THE PURCHASE OF ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE, CCPIA IS NOT LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CLAIMED DAMAGES ABOVE THE AMOUNT INVOICED FOR THE APPLICABLE PRODUCT OR SERVICE. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES, OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS; HOWEVER, THE INTENT OF CCPIA IS TO LIMIT ITS POTENTIAL LIABILITY TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW.
- Venue for Legal Action / Attorney’s Fees / Waiver of Trial by Jury. In any legal action in any way arising out of your use of this site, you agree that the exclusive venue shall be in the County or District Court of Boulder County, Colorado, or, if federal jurisdiction is mandatory, in the U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado in Denver. Diversity jurisdiction is not mandatory. In any such action, you waive trial by jury. In any such action, the court must order the losing party to pay the prevailing party’s legal fees and costs.
- Site Maintenance. You agree that the maintenance of this site by CCPIA does not constitute the transaction of business in any state other than Colorado.
- Waiver. Failure to insist upon strict compliance with any of the terms, covenants and conditions hereof shall not be deemed a waiver of such terms, covenants or conditions, nor shall any waiver or relinquishment of any right or power hereunder at any one or more times be deemed a waiver or relinquishment of such right or power at any other time or times. No waiver shall be valid unless in writing and signed by an authorized officer of CCPIA.