Join us for a Commercial Electrical Inspections Workshop on Wednesday, June 12 at 3:00-5:00 PM. The event is part of InterNACHI’s Annual Convention June 11-14 in Boulder, Colorado. This is a free event but you must register to attend.
In this two-hour workshop, you will be introduced to the key differences between residential and commercial electrical inspections. We’ll cover:
- commercial electrical system voltages;
- amperage ratings; locations;
- special electrical systems;
- devices and lighting; and
- electrical gear, testing, and inspection methods.