As with any business decision, it's always smart to hire the right person for the job.
We specialize in commercial property inspections.
Contact Beckstead Commercial
Beckstead Commercial Inspection Services
David Beckstead is the owner and lead inspector of Beckstead Commercial Inspection Services based in Kettle Falls, Washington. He is a CCPIA and InterNACHI® Certified Commercial Property Inspector. He is also a Licensed Structural Pest Instructor (#97619) for the State of Washington, an IAC2 Mold Certified Consultant, an InterNACHI® Certified Mold Inspector, an InterNACHI® Certified Water Quality Tester, and is InterNACHI® Infrared Certified in Building Science and Thermography. He uses an IR camera to best serve commercial real estate.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Every project is different. Understanding what to expect helps clients get the most out of their inspections. Projects are customized to clients needs, but generally, a commercial building inspection includes:
- Document Review
- Building structure, envelop, slabs and foundations
- General topography of the building site, drainage and grading
- Parking structures, paving, fixtures, and walkways
- Decks, porches and balconies
- Roof surface, drainage, and penetrations
- Interior systems
- Doors and windows
- Basement, attic and crawlspace
- Mechanical systems (visual)
- Electrical and plumbing systems
- Heating, air conditioning and ventilation systems
- Life safety components
- Kitchen (visual only on equipment)
- Wood-Destroying Organism general inspection
- And other areas that are specific to the subject property
COMMERCIAL PROPERTY INSPECTION SERVICES
Commercial Building Inspection for Buyers
Hospitality Real Estate Inspection
Industrial Building Inspection
Luxury Home Inspection or Estate Inspections
Multifamily Property Inspection
Office Real Estate Inspection
Retail Property Inspection
Seller Inspections for Commercial Real Estate
Providing Commercial Property Inspection Services in Spokane, Seattle and all of the US.